4 VALVE RAJO HEAD BOLTS!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 4 VALVE RAJO HEAD BOLTS!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Looking for the length of the long head bolt under the Rocker Towers on a RAJO 4 Valve Head. Please email me this dimension if you have it. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Bill, Don't have the length, but long head bolts from a Model A will work. Don't use the short Model A studs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

I should have said long head studs from a Model A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Thanks Terry for your good help. I even have a pair of the Model A long studs! Should look you up on my way to the Rio Grande Valley as I winter in Harlingen! Thanks again! Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Hello these are from my 4 valve it looks like the total
Inches are 4 3/4

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration