OT - Driving and droning with our 1907 Ford K

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Driving and droning with our 1907 Ford K
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yba9vugmem6x08/Video%20Jun%2003%2C%202%2052%2005%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Heavner on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

I love your videos. Keep them coming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Well, I sure enjoyed that one! A nice mix of altitude shots, and from the seat views. The car looked great, and sounded wonderful!

On a personal note. That song is one of my long-time favorites from the classic country era. I have very clear memories of hearing it while shopping at Bettencourt's Market on Santa Clara Street in San Jose Califunny. I must have been about five at that time, and I liked that song (different version I am sure). I can remember listening to the words, looking around the inside of the store building. I could almost see the "horses snorting fire, as they rode up the cloudy draw". All on the walls and windows of Bettencourt's. We moved from that neighborhood when I was seven. Until I looked it up just a few minutes ago on the internet (to verify spelling and address), I did not know that Bettencourt's sold out and the name changed to something else in 1959. The same year we moved to Willow Glen.
Thank you Rob, for the great ride, and a trip down Memory Lane.
Make good memories for you and your daughters, always.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration