How to PM on this forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: How to PM on this forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Dill in Stamford, CT on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:22 am:

I can't figure out how to see if anyone has sent me a PM. I have been able to send a PM out, but the In part is where I'm lost. I've searched the various FAQ type pages on this forum without success. I'm sure it's pretty simple, just can't figure it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:30 am:

If someone sends you a PM you get an email autogenerated from the administrator with a hyperlink....

It goes to the email you signed up to MTFCA with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. David Dufault on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:40 am:

Charlie, what George said is certainly correct - HOWEVER - in addition, on your profile page, there is a section titled Preferences

to receive PMs, you must NOT have a check mark in the box preceding:

Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Dill in Stamford, CT on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Got it. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration