Vendor from Richmond swap meet contact info needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Vendor from Richmond swap meet contact info needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Can anyone tell me contact information for the vendor that was selling spun aluminum wheel hub covers at the June 3rd swap meet at Richmond Indiana. If the vendor is reading this, please contact me. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Tom ,I have reproduced some brass one's. I have 3 sets left. They go for $85.00. I'll be down in your area in a few weeks.Give me a call if interested. Tim 216-447-0437.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Tim I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Anyone??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Tom,
That was Mike Archer from the Indy 500 Club.
His email is mdarcher1922@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Tom I sent you a PM by mistake. Sorry about that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Indy 22 on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Tom,
I'm the vendor selling spun aluminum wheel hub covers. As Ron said contact me at mdarcher1922@gmail.com.
Thanks
Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration