FJ - transport needed for rolling T chassis from Granby, CT to Waterford, ME

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - transport needed for rolling T chassis from Granby, CT to Waterford, ME
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

I bought a rolling Model T chassis in Granby, CT that I am gifting to Skyler in Waterford, ME so he can use it to teach elementary school kids for his high school project.

Can anyone trailer it up there ?

I will pay you for your trouble .... :-)

Thanks!

Freighter Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 05:32 am:

Morning Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Afternoon bump

This is to help Skyler get the chassis in a timely manner so he can use it for his class project.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

I sure wish someone could do this. Its approx. a 4.5-5 hour trip (approx 260 miles) from Granby, CT to Waterford, ME.

I would pitch in, but it would take me almost two hours just to get to Granby, CT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Thanks Chad

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 05:05 am:

Morning Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 11:37 am:

I will have time to make this trip after June 26.PM me if you think I can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the offer.

The Seller wants the chassis gone but can wait two weeks.

I have been contacted by " Blacktinlizzie " in Wallingford, VT & he has offered to possibly haul it next week.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Weiss on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Chassis will be on its way to Maine Monday morning my wife is glad that I am not bringing something home this trip

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Bill,

Thank you so very much for doing this for Skyler.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Very, very nice of you to do that William - and may your clod not be thrown for many more years so that you can enjoy retirement.

And yes, FFJ, it was nice of you to "get the ball rolling" for Skyler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

D@mmit Dave ....

I was gonna steal that line from his profile & claim it as my own .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Jim
Always willing to help a T person ,and a fellow firefighter. Just let me know if you I can help out with this good cause.
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Just had time to finish typing (I really can't type at all)and sent the last message before I read the last series of posts. Glad to hear the good news that she is getting the help she needs!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration