How to identify an original Livingston radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: How to identify an original Livingston radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

I am looking for I formation or photos of original Livingston radiators. How can you identify an original one over a new reproduction radiator? Does anyone have an original one they can share photos of? I have noticed the radiator neck on original livings tons looks larger than the ford necks. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Nevermind. Just looked at my previous post and found a lot of great photos! Thanks MTFCA!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration