To do list getting shorter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: To do list getting shorter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 07:45 am:

Wanting to drive my '21 Touring for the first time on fathers day, I have a few things to get done. I am off work this Saturday so I plan to devote all day to the T. From front to back I plan to check and lube all steering linkage and install the wood block behind the steering column. I will replace the homemade (not by me)radius rod attachment with the correct one. The wood blocks in the frame at the "bellhousing mounts" will get installed. A brake light switch needs to be mounted and wired in. My rear axle will get put back together but I took the driveshaft to a machine shop to have the keyway repaired and might not have it back by Saturday, so that might not get done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Since you are going to devote all day Saturday to the "T" I assume you are not married nor do you have any tricycle motors around! Good luck and please take pictures to show your progress (they also help document what you have done)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Actually, I might not get all day, not dawn til dark, anyway. I do have a wife of 40 years.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration