Seminars from Homecoming available on MTFCA YouTube

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Seminars from Homecoming available on MTFCA YouTube
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 10:32 am:

If you missed Homecoming last Saturday, you can see the excellent seminars that were presented via YouTube. Although the recording and sound quality isn't great, the information certainly is.

Click on the topics below to launch video in YouTube.

Brent Mize discusses starters, motors, and generators

Tony Wiltshire discusses front-end alignment and safety issues

Seminar by Mike Francis of Classtique Upholstery coming soon.

Thank you to Brent and Tony for sharing your knowledge with all Model T enthusiasts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Thank you posting these Susan!
I got much out of both of them and eagerly await the Classtique vid. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Glad you found the seminar videos helpful, Duey!

Here is the third seminar video.

Mike Francis of Classtique Upholstery demonstrates restoring seat cushion

If you tried to access the links earlier and they didn't launch, please try them again now. I initially didn't post them as Public videos, but now all three should be good to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

If you're having trouble launching Brent Mize's seminar video from the link above, please use this one:

Brent Mize seminar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

Loved seeing Steve Jelf cut in front of the camera at 5:05 on upholstery vid. Good doing Steve lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

Just watched the seat cushion video. I think it's fantastic for anyone that hasn't done anything like that...Yet.
My turn is coming.
Thanks again!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration