Piquette Plant opening times

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Piquette Plant opening times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Hi,
Mrs. Patterson and I will be in Detroit/Dearborn next month and plan to return to the Piquette Ave. Plant in order to see how its progressed in the 10 years since we were there last. Presently I'm trying to fine tune our schedule.
I notice on their website that they open Wed-Sun.
Does this mean everyday except Monday and Tuesday or just Wednesdays and Sundays?
Cheers,
Rob

(Message edited by rob patterson on June 08, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Glad you will be making the trip!! That would mean Wednesday through Sunday!

Might be fun to catch up with you!

Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:23 am:

Thanks Dennis.
I think I've got it all sorted now.
At this stage, it looks like we'll be there (at Piquette) on Sunday 16th July.
The Henry Ford on the 15th, Greenfield Village on the 17th, Rouge tour on the 18th & Fair Lane grounds etc, the 19th.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 08:47 am:

CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
OPEN 10am to 4pm Thursday through Sunday

I always suggest calling before heading down to make sure there isn't a private event or emergency.
(313) 872-8759

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Rob.... if you would like, PM me, and perhaps you can have some face time with a few locals!

Best regards..... and safe travels!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration