Headlamp wire route

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Headlamp wire route
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 05:46 am:

Hi,
I'm keen to find out the correct route for the headlight wiring loom, from left to right headlamps, on a '26/'27.
Thanks & Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Head lamp wires to the right lamp follow along the lower radiator tank held by clips soldered to the radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

"Thank You" Dan.
Much appreciated.
The reason I asked is because I have a NEW 26/27 loom in my Speedster, but its pretty obvious that its been cut wrong as its way too short.
Its only able to reach the right hand headlamp if I route it through the front of the engine, behind the fan.
Thanks again.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Australia. on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

DUH,,,,
It finally dawned on me why the loom's short.
The firewall's back 2inches.....which means there's nothing wrong with the loom......and how do you think that makes me feel?
ANOTHER seniors moment.....and they're on the increase too.
Cheers,
Rob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration