Finally Getting In a Little Drive Time :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Finally Getting In a Little Drive Time :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Wasn't sure if was ever going to warm up and stop raining here, but we have finally shot right into summer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YunMIShGmPo&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Ahhh. :-)
I thought that drive was freaking fantastic!
Thank you for posting this!
For me, the sounds of your ford... Golly, that little bugger runs nice. :-)
The gear noise in low. It really hollers! Sounded great!
The gear noise from the rear end when slowing down.
Ahhh. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Thanks Duey. :-) My T is definitely a growler. Last year i rebuilt the trans with a new driven gear, a new reverse drum, and some exquisite triple gears from Dan McEachern. She seems to get a little quieter with each run, but she is not shy in promoting her straight cut gears.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration