? SPEED-O-VALVE LIFTER FORD NO.1 PAT. P'D'G Anyone

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: ? SPEED-O-VALVE LIFTER FORD NO.1 PAT. P'D'G Anyone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 11:33 am:

I just found this tool but have never seen another like it
any information appreciated, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Speed-O is right, that looks really handy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

He was murdered in the Garage with the "SPEED-O-VALVE LIFTER" by Col. Mustard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Has anyone ever seen one like this, is it t ? I think so but could be earlier
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

anyone know about this? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

I know Speedos, but the need for a valve lifting tool has me baffled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:06 am:

Anybody else, has anyone ever seen one of these,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J and M Machine Co Inc on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:22 am:

https://books.google.com/books?id=zGXmAAAAMAAJ&pg=RA11-PA48&lpg=RA11-PA48&dq=SPE ED-O-VALVE+LIFTER+FORD+NO.1&source=bl&ots=RfArR3zGWU&sig=Qa62Akca80Kg4U7ICForNmx ya4g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTsLWD9LrUAhUJPz4KHZdvAhQQ6AEINDAC#v=onepage&q=SPEED- O-VALVE%20LIFTER%20FORD%20NO.1&f=false

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration