HOPE this comes up.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HOPE this comes up.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Yesterday afternoon got a short vid from Derrick Pang. Seems he was over at Martynn Vowells place for Martynn's first little test run after getting his trans build back together.
This was posted to FaceBook. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1479662625405779&id=100000861675918& _rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 02:25 am:

No, Derrick wasn't here, Mike Arnds took the vid...he helped me get the car running and thought a vid would be something to show folks that my car is back on the road again.

I've still got to check and set the timing a bit, it still feels a little off to me, but otherwise, it ran very well, and it was waaaay quieter too. The one thing I regret, was changing out the drive plate spring with the stiffer one the vendors sell...that is one stiff spring...I miss my old smooth shifting spring, but this new one does fix what the old spring couldn't. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Well, when it showed up on FB I saw Derricks name so I thought.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration