Not OT, but purists beware!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Not OT, but purists beware!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Fired up the reworked WC2 today. Going to Lincoln to spank the model A's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Well, we expect a report! Hopefully you got the runs in before this rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 03:08 am:

Smoke 'em good!
And this time. TRY to bring the car back in one piece.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Funny how folks bash Italian cars. Yet love the expensive one and enjoy the Italian carburetors to go fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Erik
Interesting header configuration. I see a vent on the valve cover too
I'm getting my Gemsa figured out. Got the valves, springs and retainers sorted. Probably going to use BBC rockers with my own guide plates.
I think I have the BB Rajo sold, so if you want to talk crank and girdle, things are simpler now
Best of luck at Lincoln!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Go get them mr B

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration