Windshield, 26 27 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Windshield, 26 27 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Davis on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:23 am:

I have what I think is an original 26 or 27 roadster windshield. Great condition except glass is cracked. Worth anything? Cant figure out how to make pics upload, too big.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:15 am:

I bought two at swap meets for $75 each. The first one had been cut down to fit a narrower body, so didn't use it. The second one turned out to be for a 1920's Chevy. Finally I got a repro from Chaffin's Garage. It fits great.

Anyway if it is in good condition, about $75. Buyer beware!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:18 am:

J Davis, do you have both the windshields, upper and lower? If so, any rust damage to the lower, curved part?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:38 am:

You might want to do a search of sold listing on Ebay as a reference. The windshield posts generally bring a premium, second is the lower windshield frame. At $75 I'd buy everyone I can find, just saying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Davis on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

This is curved. Very little rust. It has been in an attic since who knows? It has button snaps on it on top for canvas I assume? I sent pics to a guy on private mssg so maybe he can post pics on here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Davis on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

If frame is made of round stock, does that make it not a model t?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Davis on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Late 20s Model A is what I am about sure I have. Thanks guys for your input.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration