Last week I was helping a new T owner with some "running problems ". Others had tried recently and I heard what had been looked at.
When I got there the car didn't really even want to start. A quick check verified that the ignition was working. So I decided to evaluate the carb. I removed it and removed the bowl and float. Everything looked good. I decided to take a closer look at the bowl vent. It turned out to be plugged with rust debris. Some attention with a piece of wire and it was cleaned out
Upon reassembly the car started and ran OK. Just something to be cognizant of
Happens all to frequently.