Used fiber timing gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Used fiber timing gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

I have a project going in which a piece of phenolic is needed. Try to purchase this stuff. Your first born is gone! Does anyone have a used fiber timing gear for sale not to damaged which can be milled?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

I have one, you can have it for the price of postage. PM me with your zip code and I'll let you know the price of postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

I knew those things were good for something! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

If you need a small piece of phenolic- PM me and I can probably find a piece for you if the timing gear thing does not work out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Dang. Too slow again. I've got a "lettuce gear" I'd gladly give away. I'll bet there's no dearth of 'em . . . just nosey, John - what are you using the stuff for ? It would be great to find a good use for those fiber timing gears !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration