O.T.-prayers for huge fire victims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T.-prayers for huge fire victims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 08:08 am:

I know this is really O.T. but I don't care...we need to send our prayers for all those involved in a horrendous high rise apt. fire in London yesterday...never seen anything like it. Many casualties, including children. So sad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Tim

Amen

Prayers are never OT

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Thank you Jim. You're right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:28 am:

Is today a full moon? just a little drift but a few prayers for the Capitol Police and Congressmen are in order too! Maybe we should pray for the World.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:44 am:

God is Busy

So is the other guy

Prayers for our Representatives

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Saw the fire on CNN this morning. One of the most incredible (in the true sense of the word) things I've ever seen.

And then I got to work and heard about the Alexandria shooting... we are living in scary times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 11:05 am:

And the "toy" companies still make "shoot-'em-up" video games and the movie and TV industry make all sorts of catastrophic type movies (invasion of aliens, transformers, etc.) because parents buy these things.

What do we expect? Our country's younger folks don't know about the Vet sacrifices of all the wars our citizens have participated in to keep our country free. The youngsters seem only to know rebellion, guns (to kill and maim people), drugs to "make them feel good", free stuff from the government......

back to the garage to loose myself under a simple 100 year old automobile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 11:32 am:

My best wishes for those who are armed and trained to combat evil,
wherever they may find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 11:36 am:

For the record, the shooter is 66 years old. I sincerely doubt violent video games had anything to do this...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Indeed Tim Wren - a horrible sight in London.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration