Does the differential get warm?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Does the differential get warm?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

After a 10 minute drive the diff housing gets luke warm. Is this normal? 1914 Runabout
Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Yep. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

Depends on whether or not Luke's running a fever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

I'm in Florida. Everything gets warm. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

I was going to make a comment about my rear end getting warm after running for awhile but decided not to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Rotating stuff creates friction on stationary surfaces...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Dennis, Does your wife know that you talk about her behind her back? Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration