Craigs list Be BOLD, if it's old it must be VALUABLE!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Craigs list Be BOLD, if it's old it must be VALUABLE!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

saw this on C/L

https://statesboro.craigslist.org/cto/6163452728.html
Do you have more money than you know what to do with? If so I am taking donations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

I looked at it.... I think..(or hope)... they just forgot to insert the decimal point....LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Not a 1926 anyway, it looks to be 1922 or 1923 coupe. I payed $600 for mine in about the same shape only mine had the cowl. :-) I got mine thru a club member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

That's only about 15 miles away. I have no idea who it is, though. They'll be keeping it unless they find a sucker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

P.T. said there is one born every minute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Don't be so harsh -
All it needs is a bit of duct tape.

You can get 50 yards at Harbor freight for $4.99.
It will take a couple rolls so a good restoration will only cost $9.98

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Perhaps an extra zero was added to the price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

As Facebook posts amply demonstrate, intelligent people can believe the most preposterous things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

It would go for 1500.00 at Chickasha Maybe even a little more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

The problem with ads like this is that the next guy sees it and lists his for a similar price thinking it's normal. Before you know it, you can't find a deal on a project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Am sure I have seen the same car/ same pics advertised on Prewar-cars (based in Europe) Similar type pricing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 11:20 am:

I sent a note telling them the correct year, I got a one word reply "Thanks". Hay but at least they did reply! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Don't forget...according to the seller you can "double your money". What a deal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

You can double your money by folding it over and putting it back in your pocket.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration