:-) - Happy Birthday William Harper - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: :-) - Happy Birthday William Harper - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Oh No Mr. Bill .....

It's Your Birthday Again .....

Happy Birthday !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:43 am:

That's a bang-up job Jim.
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY William.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 09:34 am:

HI BILL, UNDERSTAND ITS YOUR BIRTH DAY, HAPPY SAFE DAY TO U, GREG.M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Bill is one of those strange people that get younger as they get older!
Just look at the toys he plays with.

Happy birthday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Fred, are you saying that Bill is related to Benjamin Button?

Happy Birthday, Bill !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

HB Bill and hope many more touring years to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:23 am:

Thank you, my friends.

Every day is a Birthday gift.

It has been almost three years since I got sick with some weird symptoms. It took them several months to conclude exactly what ailed me and before anything could be spoken of regarding a response. When the doctor explained their findings I had to do some "recalculating", as the GPS might intone. So, I am still here looking at the blades of grass and not the roots, to the pleasure of some and the consternation of others.

Things may not always be great, but things can always be worse.

It is beneficial to develop an Attitude of Gratitude. Thanks again, Older Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration