Kudo's to Langs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Kudo's to Langs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

I knew Langs always packaged their products very well. I ordered a vaporizer warming plate and some other things I needed and despite the Postal Service's best efforts the Warming plate arrived undamaged... see pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

I've ordered a lot of parts from Lang's since I bought my '21 Touring last September and have had very good, quick service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

On Monday (June 12) I ordered tires from Lang's. They arrived Thursday afternoon around 1:15PM. Not too shabby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

I have good luck with them.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

I had a box show up in about the same condition. I ordered the new headlight buckets and was scared about their condition. I took pictures of the box before opening in case I needed to file a claim. Opened it up and all was good. Buckets were perfect and look awesome. I cant wait to see how much light they throw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:23 am:

I left Langs a week ago yesterday. Apparently they got my order all boxed up on Friday, and it arrived in California last Wednesday. It doesn't get any better than that! A great family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Replacement wiring harnesses are a problem for all vendors right now. Lang's is looking for a new supplier for exact reproductions of Fords wiring. Color coded and wrapped like the originals. My '26 Coupe wiring is back ordered 30 days now. Other parts were here in 3 days, great service. There are cheaper versions out there, but you get what you pay for. Lang's is top notch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

When I lived in Massachusetts, typically if I ordered a part from Lang's by about 2 PM, I usually had it the next day. Great people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

BTT:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Placed an order yesterday and it was delivered today. Absolutely first class service - as it has been for the 20 years I've been a customer. And Fred Dimmock was quite correct on another post: nothing can turn a bad day around like Ashley's cheery voice on the other end of the line.

Lang's is my first and only choice for Model T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

(Message edited by Conversiont on October 12, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 06:35 am:

Love Langs. Helped me many times over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 06:58 am:

Ditto. Langs is excellent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:56 am:

In my opinion, one of the things that makes this hobby unique is having families such as the Langs run the core business that sustains our toys. Actually having vendors like Lang’s, Snyder’s, Chaffin’s, or Bob’s (and all of the unseen suppliers of the parts) is one of the reasons for the success of the Model T hobby compared to others. I’m grateful for all the hard work that goes into making it possible for me to order a set of spring shackles, a carburetor float bowl, and a rear axle shaft, then have them on my front porch in a few days. If the worse thing I have to deal with is backorders, I’m pretty lucky.

In all the years I’ve purchased from Lang’s, they’ve given me great service. When mistakes were made, they were corrected without any trouble, even if they were not at fault. Their customer service is on par with companies like McMaster Carr, and I can’t think of a single thing they could do better…and we know how easy it is to suggest things others could do better!

What’s really neat is that when I open a package from Lang’s, Snyder’s, Chaffin’s, or Bob’s, I get a joy I don’t get from Amazon’s packages. Maybe it’s the smell of Massachusetts newspaper…

Thank you to the entire Lang’s family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Lang's folks are awesome, they provide 5* service all the time. I will continue doing business with them many years again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Ditto to what Mario said! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration