Two Fords-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Two Fords-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Minnesota plates.

When I get the time, I'll see if I can tell you who owned the cars.

Lafayette is in Nicollet County.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 10:40 am:

I'm guessin' the guy in the white shirt and tie with a hat in the LH car, and the guy in the dark jacket and straw hat behind the pennant in the RH car.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 11:57 am:

That photo was posted a few years back. I believe that Erik determined the owners at that time. a 1913 and a 1914 I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

Those are Minnesota 1915-16-17 plates

60962 registered to A.J. Peterson of Lafayette, MN , Ford automobile

I only have a public directory for June 1915 through June 1916 covering plates 51362 through 101899 so I can't look up plate 25378.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

I like great picture. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration