Back on the road

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Back on the road
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

https://youtu.be/ZkUZRUS4gws This was this morning about an hour ago and was the first drive of this 1925 T Tudor since it was put in a barn in 1946. The T was pulled out of the barn last fall and somehow found it's way to Texas where the engine, transmission and rear end were all pulled and taken to Ross Lilleker. After Ross got it all in good shape I put it back in the car. The T still has the original interior, glass and all the running gear, including the original pistons. New valves, rings, rear axles and a few other improvements and Marvin is ready to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Looks like great fun :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Congratulations. Very cool !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

This is where Marvin resided from 1946 until the fall of 2016. This was in Georgia where the car was parked by the original owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

At least it back running and driving. That's cool. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

John,

That makes me feel good !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

John: I know you like originality, but please change the glass before you take Marvin out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

An amazing story!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

-John-
Since the T has a name, can I make any claim to ownership?? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration