OT a bit The Rock House

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT a bit The Rock House
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

HI, I go to Dodger games as offen as I can. I pick up a nice gal who lives down there, it helps to enjoy the game. I have taken her by the rock house and she has enjoyed it. I though some one posted about a Ford dealership that was very close by. I think the cross streets are San Fernando Road and something right next to the Holiday Inn. I looked all around there and did not find the Ford painted on a brick wall. Is it still there? Can anyone help me out? I would like to find it and show her and some of my family when we go to the games. Thanks, Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration