Laurel style front lowering blocks/brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Laurel style front lowering blocks/brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Is there anybody out there making them? I'm just trying to get an idea on availability and cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:03 am:

See the posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/117716.html?1261424232

Bill was reproducing and selling them. They often are listed on his e-bay store Antique Motor Sports at: http://stores.ebay.com/Antique-T-Motor-Sports-llc?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 But they were not on there this morning when I looked. I would recommend contact him to see if he has them and/or if he is planning to have any more made.

You can also produce your own from stock steel. But the ones that came on my speedster do not look nearly as nice as the originals or the reproductions Bill made.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:08 am:

Note Langs also sells a dropped front axle and also a bolt onto the frame part to lower the front axle. Part numbers 2691DA and 2691LB. Note exactly the same thing but still lowers the front end.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:27 am:

I know what Lang's sells although I while I will building a bracket similar to what they have I want to avoid a dropped axle and would like a bit more of a drop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

I bought Bills setup nicely done simple
He currently not making them last time we talked
Witch was bakerfield swap 2017
I like find pics of split wishbone using a dropped axle

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration