Fathers Day Plans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fathers Day Plans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Hope everyone gets to ride in or work on your Model T today. Hope everyone will share their plans. Happy Fathers Day. I am going to see my dad now and home to change carbs on my 27 roadster and then for a ride. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Wrong section

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 08:55 am:

My Daughter and wife are working tirelessly to help with our local Swap Meet & Car Show. I have a display of T and miscellaneous parts there and two model T's. I can't think of a better Day than that.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:06 am:

We're shearing sheep today. (!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Sounds like a great time Richard... Hope the day goes well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Wife is in the middle of an 8 day stretch of 12 hr sifts. 6pm to 6am. Im out of the house so she can sleep. My only option is to spend the day working on my top parts. Thats my story and im stickin to it!
Happy fathers day to all.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Shearing sheep!! Well by golly that's good "clean" fun. Be careful Rich!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:39 am:

After I get home from work the Ribs I put on the smoker this morning should be ready for consumption,The Wife is making cole slaw and mashed taters to go with. Yumm Yumm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Well,

I like what Bill Harper says:

" An Attitude With Gratitude "

It is a beautiful day here in California and I am fortunate to be hauling cars.

Later today I am dropping off a 1969 Corvette with the 427 and a four-speed manual - it is a Hot Wheels toy brought to life ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Driving 2 hours north to Cuenca for the Setenario. Day 4 of the 7 day Corpus Christi festival.

https://www.cuencahighlife.com/with-bombs-bursting-in-air-cuencas-annual-setenar io-celebration-is-noisy-fattening-and-exciting/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Well I was going to say "just stay out of this 108F weather we're having," but now I think I'll see how long a drive it is to Florida to G.R's house. Oh rats, by the time I get there, the ribs will be gone. Oh well. . .
I wonder if I can cook a steak on that soldering Iron I just bought???
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gale Bray on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

The boys and I are taking their dad fishing. Supposed to get 105 degrees today, so we will see how long we hold up. Happy Father's Day to all you dads in the T world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

David, at 108f just put a black iron skillet outside shouldn't take too long to cook it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Hmm, good point, guess I was trying to forget the heat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

No posting fathers hoping of winning the M500?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

My son decided to spend Father's Day with his mother and her new husband. Hah!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

I spent the afternoon at the go-kart track doing my job.
Lovely day but windy. It's just 68 degrees here today. :-)
And right now, it's quiet here at home. Ahhh.
Happy Father's Day gentlemen. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Mike, I'm sorry to hear that. Sharper than a serpent's tooth is the ungrateful child. Meanwhile, finished shearing, we got ribs too !! Great Fathers' Day, most of our flock are bottle-raised bummers, they think I'm their father . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Pancake breakfast / airplane show at the local municipal airport, then a nap, then The Grapes of Wrath and Jack Benny on the front porch rocker. Filled up my one year old daughter's kiddie pool and splashed for a while, then about 45 minutes in the T cruising back roads and shooting video (will upload to youtube and post tomorrow). Then another nap, then stake sandwiches for dinner.

Now working on some writing for my latest and waiting for The First Auto at midnight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

*steak sandwiches, not stake, obviously... though I did once make my living in land surveying..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 02:24 am:

Zachary, As I am a licensed land surveyor just remember it goes: stake in the AM, stake in the PM, steak and beer in the evening.
Just kidding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

We had a three generation Harris family Father's Day. Started with a car show at the local High School where we displayed our '15 Touring along side our '72 DeTomaso Pantera. Lots of interest from young & old in both cars. Then my son Bryan & I took a drive over to see my Dad "Fast Frank" and had some quality time with Grandpa, Dad & Grandson.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration