FOR SALE - FORD SCRIPT NICKEL PLATED BRASS SPLASH APRON KICK PLATES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FOR SALE - FORD SCRIPT NICKEL PLATED BRASS SPLASH APRON KICK PLATES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

I believe these were installed on Australian Model T's. They measure 11 1/4 inches by 3 3/8ths. Asking $150 for the set plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

SORRY! Duh on me. Didn't notice I was in the forum when I posted. to this day the delete tool has never worked when I've tried to use it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Jay, where the heck did you find these in our neck of the woods?? Very cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Jay
I've sent you a email
Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Jay, those are Duncan and Fraser items from South Australia. I have a pair of them on my wide body roadster.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

These Have Been Spoken For.
THANK YOU MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration