Chester took best of show inthe fathers day car show. Pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chester took best of show inthe fathers day car show. Pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

I consider everyone there as having best of show, but the judge gave Chester the trophy!

We thought it was going to rain so my wife Nancy did not wear her costume to the show.

I also gave a tour of the Model T. Here are pictures and a YouTube link of the tour.

https://youtu.be/tCZyIxVRVgg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

More pix of the show

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

more pix

The panty hose and the cooker were big hits. But I think they like the other stories too. Of course they liked seeing it be cranked started!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

PS: I had to keep a stoic face because the mustache would fall off every time I smiled! I will ask a friend of mine who is a beauty pageant judge how woman hold their dress up when they move. I believe it is with body glue, whatever that is!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 06:15 am:

Robert,

Congratulations on the best of show. And even more importantly thank you for putting together such an interesting and informative presentation for those who stopped by your car. Your a great ambassador for our hobby -- thank you!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Thank you Hap, it was a lot of fun.

There is a car show in July I hope to attend. The purpose of the show is educating people on car restoration and preservation. I think in large part for young people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Congratulations on the recognition! Wow, that display took some work to set up. Good Show! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:26 am:

Forgot to mention: Couldn't hear a word you were saying on the video. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Congratulations for winning the best in show! :-)

My 19 got the people's choice award at a show last year and I am very proud of it.
Receiving a "Big One" is thrill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:38 am:

After posting the last message, I am suddenly concerned about what Burger will say about he last sentence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Congratulations Fred!

Thanks Stephen, I have not listened to the video yet, only the first minute and I thought it would get better but I guess it didn't. Good to know for next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Rosenkrans on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

Marvelous display! I have a couple things I like to display with my cars whenever I show them including some info posters, tool kit, some interesting accessories. Sometimes folks are more interested in the stuff than the car, I think it adds enormously to the experience.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration