Montana 500 news coverage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Montana 500 news coverage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 01:05 am:

http://www.kulr8.com/clip/13423161/montana-500-inspection-day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Why aren't we all THERE?
Oh well
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Thanks for the news link, Tom. Have fun and be safe out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:40 am:

All I see is a blank page. Must be off-site references or scripts to pictures/videos. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Stephen, I watched the video just fine and it's a TV newscast. They did a good job on it too.

Rich, How about next year we all go and ride in your really big tour bus? That would be a blast. We would be in the Touring Class, of course. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Whether you can see the video may depend on which browser you use. It plays for me on Firefox, but not on Safari.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Brilliant weather for the first day, great to be here and meet some of the guys.
Well worth coming the 12,500 km for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:57 pm:

Tom and Kevin, Thanks for posting! Good Luck to all and have a safe trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

The video worked fine for me on Google Chrome, including the leading commercial. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

Worked great on Safari.
The lady said they will go up to 75 MPH!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Aaron,
To average 54+MPH for some 500 miles, I'm sure a down hill run would wind out to 75 or more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

With stock gearing that's pushing the stock cranks and flywheel magnets.
My top speed last year was 72MPH coming back down after Butte. You start to think about things especially when you have to pass a big truck or modern car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Mullins Spokane Wa. on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:26 am:

The times will be posted tomorrow for the first day we had some problems with the time sheets & Tom Carnegie is working on them tonight to make sure every thing is correct.We had 22 cars and 21 finished today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

The new owner of my '27 Coupe was supposedly going to run it in the Montana 500 before shipping it to Australia. Let me know if anybody sees this car at the event :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

I haven't noticed it Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration