Next generation T'er

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Next generation T'er
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 02:28 am:

Happy Father's Day to me with the arrival of my 2'nd daughter Evelyn. Both mama and baby are finally resting after a 21 hour labor.

Evelyn Pharis
5lb 9oz @ 18in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 06:05 am:

Kevin,

Congratulations! Best wishes to you, your wife, your daughter and your new daughter. The routine at home changes some (ok, a lot) with every new child, but it is worth it. You never know which one may grow up to become president, discover something new that will make life better, or maybe even become a future president of our Model T club.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 06:15 am:

Congrats Kevin and Mama. What a beutiful girl. What a fathers day gift!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 07:22 am:

Kevin,

Best of Luck !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 07:23 am:

Kevin: It looks likes she already has Daddy's heart in the palm of her hand. Congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Well Done Kevin. Best Father's Day ever?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Happy Fathers' Day. Congratulations and may God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don A on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Kevin,

Congrats. That is why your normal co-pilot was not with you on the Endurance Run. Hope to see her at the Ramble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Congratulations Kevin. What lucky girls to be born into a family that appreciates things like old cars. I have seen many grow up around these kind of folks and it usually has a positive effect on them.
Take Care
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Thank you all for the kind words.

This was the second child birth for my wife and I. Both went very smoothly and yielded beautiful healthy baby girls.

Don, my wife and I were on the Hollister run together. Mama was a trooper and enjoyed the whole weekend. We started off with a couple days of R&R in Monterey, where we cruised the speedster all around the peninsula. We joked all weekend about potentially having to name the baby after the town we were adventuring in when my wife went into labor. Obviously we made it home from our trip and was able to follow thru with "the plan"... Like we ever had any control over when or where;) I'm sure you are getting me and my dad mixed up. My nephew rode with my dad last Sunday. My mom was with us too, but she was hanging out with my older daughter so the wife and I could make the run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Hey Buddy- nice timing!!! I'm thinking ahead about 16-17 years from now and you better plan on getting another Model T, cuz that speedster won't be yours anymore- ask me how I know. Best to all of you. Mary, Dan, Danielle and Becca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Congrats Kevin & Mom !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Congratulations on your new daughter Kevin! Children are such a treasure.
We allow our children/grandchildren the notion to be interested in what we love and cherish and wait to see IF they have that same passion.
My two daughters LOVE the smell of the T's, old snowmobiles, old gas engines, the shop buildings and the old Diesel motor grader.
They really are the reason I happily kept our derelict 25 TT.
Congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Beautiful baby, beautiful name! Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

What a great day for you. We have a granddaughter coming in 9 weeks. We can't wait.. Congratulations to you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Congratulations Kevin.
What a beautiful little girl. You sharing your T knowledge with me up at Whitefish 7 years ago, I have no doubt Evelyn will be an incredible future Model T'er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

Little baby Evelyn was able to pass all of the new baby tests yesterday, so we requested to be discharged last night. My wife and I are happy to be home with our new addition.

Now the big task at hand is to convince my 2 year old that her new baby sister is not just a new toy. Once I've got that under control... I will break her the news that she is going to have to share all of her toys:-(

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration