A Watkins truck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A Watkins truck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 10:47 am:

I believe that may be a Martin Parry body.

http://file.vintageadbrowser.com/999epjnfljg9kw.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

My money would be on Field Body Co. My 23 had a Field Body Co. "Light Express Delivery" body. There are just too many similarities- Window opening / frame, lower body where it mounts to the T frame. The way the body has the "kick out" behind the rear fender, angle iron along the lower edge of the body, roof shape, windshield hinge, all point to Field Body Co.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration