Recharge Mags using a welding machine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Recharge Mags using a welding machine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 08:54 am:

I've seen it done with excellent results. Can anyone familiar with this provide information as to what machine, settings and such. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 09:12 am:

I am looking for the same information. Glad you posted to the group. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Some info here though there are a few other threads. Google your topic with mtfca at the end.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/548691.html?1434078488

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Just make sure it is a DC or set to DC welder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 10:43 am:

you need to get the polarity right for one thing
straight polarity on a welder is pos ground. reverse
polarity is neg ground dont just look at the lugs. i used 130 amps when i did it. worked great. philip

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration