OT Lang's ran out of a part I wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Lang's ran out of a part I wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 11:36 am:

This is not a rant on Lang's but I figured that one of you could help!

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Lang's today.
After I finished I was asked if there was anything else I needed.

All I could think of was a Million dollars so I asked.
I was told they were out of that item and it could not be put on back order.

My life would be a bit easier if I could get it!
Can any of you help?

Almost forgot - The parts I ordered will be delivered tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 11:40 am:

And that part is...?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Oh, I get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

Too bad. When I placed my last order, they had it and threw it in as a bonus. Thats right, Million dollar service!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

I get several offers for money, trips and other good fortune on the phone, in the mail or by email. Maybe you are looking in the wrong place.
Lang's has been good to me but so have some others. I always feel bad when I make a part I should have purchased.
Oh Well
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

They are also out of stock on winning lottery numbers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration