Gas generator parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Gas generator parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Hi all,

We are looking for the water needle, the water needle nut and the regulator plate to complete the gas generator.
May be some one out there can help us and is willing to sell some spare parts.
First photo is a complete generator top, the second photo is a top without the missing parts.

Thanks
Andre and Johan
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

First of all, you have two different brands of generators. I assume the one you need parts for is the one on the right, which can be Brown, E&J or Corcoran.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

Larry,
Here are the lights and the gas generator of the finished 1914 runabout.
The parts needed are for a 1914 Touring with the same lights and generator.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

I have this generator top half for sale but like Larry, I am unsure which style/brand you are in need of.

a

b

c

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Layden I believe yours is a Victor

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration