Ford Belt Buckle - Original or Repop?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ford Belt Buckle - Original or Repop?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:05 am:

What year were these produced? Value?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Fantasy piece that dates within the past 30 or 40 years.

Some are more crude than others, perhaps knock-offs of the original fantasy piece.

Not worth much - just a few dollars.

(Message edited by Erik_johnson on June 21, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:27 am:

See these:

http://www.bogusbuckles.com

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/198845.html?1300938415

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Junk!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Now is the time to buy up all those Ford T belt buckles !! I saw William Devaney on TV right after pushing the purchase of silver saying "now is the time to buy those fantasy Ford T belt buckles while the price is low".....;o)
Anybody have one with a centerdoor? I do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

It might be the "Rare TIFFANY & CO" one. It sold for $40. There may be only a few thousand left. I googled it and found several hundred. One Centerdoor version says "There's a Ford in your Future". A friend gave me one but I don't wear it for fear of scraping paint when I lean on the car.
I wish I knew more about the date these came out.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

I got mine back in the mid to late seventies. I can't seem to remember the name of the company that sold them, pretty sure it was through Guns and Ammo or Shooting Times advertisers because I also have one for Sturm Ruger. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Are they bronze or just bronzed pewter ? Early 70s there were all kinds of specialty buckles like this purporting to be authentic commemoratives, or company issue. I recall a number of phony Wells Fargo and Colt's Patent Firearms buckles. Kind of a scam, really.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration