Floor mat material 26 Tudor (Canadian model)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Floor mat material 26 Tudor (Canadian model)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Anyone know if there is a rubber floor mat available for the front of a 26 Tudor?
The floor mat I installed during the model T's had any carpets when it was made back in 1926.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

How did that happen?

Should have said....installed during the restoration is carpet. I may be wrong but I doubt if The model T's.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Hi Dave , I took the cheap way and bought charcoal black carpet mat from Walmart for $20.00. The TUDOR would have had nice carpet when it was new but what I bought with a rubber base works well.

Cheers, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Hi Dave,

Yes, even the lowly Model T provided carpet in all of the enclosed cars. The open cars had a rubber mat in the front. Touring cars had a cocoa fiber mat in the rear for a while and later that was replaced by rubber. Good luck with your project. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration