Showtime Transport A+++

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Showtime Transport A+++
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

This is a shout out to the MTFCA members who desire to have a vehicle transported: Rick Powell with "Showtime Transports" did a marvelous job picking up from California and delivering to Texas my new (to me) 1909 Ford Touring car. He is very courteous and keeps excellent communication throughout the process. If you need secure transport in a 48 foot long "Enclosed" trailer for a reasonable fee contact Rick at racinman43@yahoo.com You will be glad you did as I was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Daniel,

Rick is a good choice.

He is based out of the South.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration