Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Who is going to this Swap Meet and is this a good one usually?

Long Beach Swap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

I have been since the mid 70s, usually great for T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Tony, are you going to make it this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

I've gone to the last 35 or 40 of them, so I'll probably be at this one as well!!! Always a good time with lots of "real" old car parts to sort through and usually some nice cars on display and for sale. Nice to see that it is moved back to Vet's Stadium where it was for many years after moving from Cal State Long Beach. Thanks to the Long Beach T Club for keeping this great tradition alive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Bowen on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Thanks Ron, I plan on going and taking the wife since she is the one who started this venture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Wishing you the best on your quest for that T Jeffrey!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration