Sparton Musical Horns

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Sparton Musical Horns
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie, Memphis TN on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Does anyone know of a person or service that sells parts or does repairs on Spartan horns?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:06 am:

I have several Sparton's, 3 and 4 trumpet. I also have new reeds and some extra parts. I would make someone a very good deal for the whole bunch.

just sayin'

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:27 am:

Found these online a few years ago, maybe they will help someone.
Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 12:26 am:

You can make new drum heads out of shim stock. It worked for me on a three tone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration