Model T/IHC doodle bug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T/IHC doodle bug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory A. Lerch on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Hey folks I have a 26 or 27 t doodle bug made with an ihc sickle bar mower I have had it for a few years.I saw a guy has the same exact one on this site. I'm pretty positive it was made by the same guy,he made six of them in the late thirties to mow road sides for his local township.i d like to maybe talk to him before I sell it.i have pictures and history on them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stanley L Brown Drury, MA on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

You probably are thinking of Ron in Central MA, if you browse for him at MTFCA you will find his profile and can contact him that way. He is getting ready for a big show at Orange MA airport next weekend - good luck.

Stan b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Greg - received your PM and just answered (have been trapped at work for the last week).

Stan - hope to meet up with you at Orange. Am only bringing a couple this year because the weather looks sketchy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory A. Lerch on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Thank you Stan
Thank you Ron

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration