Ot, Photo 4 ladies, 1927

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ot, Photo 4 ladies, 1927
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

Found this large photo at a flea market, and it just seemed to need a new home. I think it's a mother and her daughters, but have no idea. It just looks like a very good example of the "latest styles" for 1927. Somehow, I don't think you'd want to cross these gals!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:07 am:

That's not OT. There's a Model T parked in their garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Yes, Nice photo.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 08:45 am:

David, yes that is a nice photo. Proper ladies for sure! And yep, they'd beat the crap outa me in a New York minute if they wanted to!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 11:10 am:

And I could beat all of them in a wet T-shirt contest ! It was NOT fashionable
to have any boobs in the "Roaring Twenties".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

True, they even made underwear to "tie down" those with "too much" up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

This thread is labeled OT anyway, and it reminded me of another photo with four ladies. This picture was taken sometime during WWII. The guy in the middle is my grandfather Louis Petrino. The four ladies are his sisters. From left to right are Louise, Angelina, Louis, Jenny and Mary.

Nobody screwed with the aunts. They were a force to be reckoned with!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration