Riding shotgun in a 1912 Ford-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Riding shotgun in a 1912 Ford-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:45 am:

Note the booze on the windshield! LOL guns booze and a motorcar. Bunch of good old boys out for a ripper of good time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:56 am:

"Dear, the fellas just pulled up, I'll be back in an hour!"

"Yes I know the fence needs fixing."

"Yes, and the siding on the addition needs paint."

"Yes, I know that the original house logs need chinking."

"But honey its just for an hour, honest."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Don't drink and drive ! you might spill your drink..
Thats a bunch of honest and upstanding citizens if i ever did see them ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:54 am:

I always enjoy these Wedding photos. :-)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Or rather, "Driving Shotgun"...and all dressed up!
Pretty good balancing of those booze bottles. Looks like the sidelight is pretty well sooted up. I think that poor house is beyond chinking. Needs a match.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:17 am:

They are waiting on the tax man. Maybe they seen the door to door broom salesman in the neihborhood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Reminds me of my surprise wedding engagement when my future brother-in-laws found out their sister was pregnant. ( by me). LOL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration