L.U.C.Chopard Weekend rally in Moscow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: L.U.C.Chopard Weekend rally in Moscow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:42 am:

We got the 2nd (of 14) prix in Veteran classification!

See more pics here (text in Russian)
https://www.drive2.ru/l/474944768929956078/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 01:52 am:

Hey, Misha...nice watch! Was there an entry fee for the rally?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:10 am:

Sure - it is the most expensive rally in Russia - about $1300. I was invited by navigator and didn't pay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:11 am:

So my navigator got the prix - watch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:43 am:

Wonderful! I always love to hear from our overseas friends, and see the tours and rallies they enjoy. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

That's really cool Michael!
Wonderful photos and looks like a wonderful time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Michael thanks for posting the pictures! nice T! what is the 2nd picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Hi Mike!

It's good to see you have the luggage rack installed, it looks good on the car!! Congratulations!!

Do you have a running board tool box on the other side? If not I've got an extra one, I'd just need the shipping address again. It needs a bit of work, but you can't beat the price!! I'd love seeing it on your car in Russia.

Gary London

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:02 am:

Paul, this is the monument of famous Russian movie and circus actor Yuri Nikulin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:05 am:

Gary, you're so kind - as you see, I use your luggage rack with pleasure and good thoughts about you :-)

Yes, I have the tool box on the right board - thank you for your offer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:11 am:

I see you drive in the snow.... Do you have chains? I have a NOS set, still in their bags, and will never use them. They may be nice in the toolbox!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:25 am:

Thank you for the pictures, Michael. I always enjoy seeing your posts on the forum. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman, Tula, RUS on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 01:36 am:

Gary, only once or twice - after the repainting)) Trying not to harm the car

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration