Pictures from Montana 500

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pictures from Montana 500
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Finally managed to figured out how to get photos from my phone onto my laptop to post on the forum (I hope). These were taken Monday evening. Hope the link works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1XPLyWqHuFwbTI0eWRDdjZybUE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

I also have a few videos we took out on the road during the second day's run. They look fine on the phone but are rotated on my laptop. Not sure how to rotate them 90 degrees. They are .mov files. Any help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Great pictures! Thanks

How many cars in the touring class?

Glad you got the winning car in there. Dennis has been a close contender for a few years now. I guess he got the corn cobs out of it this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sheller on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Those are some classy looking rigs, with photos obviously taken by a seasoned professional!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

So did some or most contestants run with side curtains? I see some with and some without. Did the winner run side curtains?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

I didn't see Garret Greens rig ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

Nice pics, Thank you, Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

He was there, George. I didn't get every car as I walked around the lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Obviously Dick. Are you doing the tour up there ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 12:28 am:

No, George, I was just in the neighborhood and made a side trip to see a little bit of the legendary race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Mullins Spokane Wa. on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Dick it was nice to meet you & put a face to a poster here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Likewise, Bill. If I can't get the videos turned right side up, I may just post them and let people turn their heads sideways.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Dick, Videos typically can't be rotated without some sort of edit software. There are some online websites that claim they'll do it. You might look into it.
I have the capability to flip them if you can upload them to a downloadable source.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Mike, they're not very big and I can probably email them to you. My problem is that I take pictures with an iPhone and have to email them from my Windows laptop. Apple and Windows don't always play well together, and I have the added complication that I am moving stuff back and forth between my Google drive and Anja's Google drive. If you email me at dlodge at nedcons dot com, I will have your email address and will see what I can do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration