Steering Column Rebuild

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Steering Column Rebuild
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

I think there were pictures in the forum showing steering column rebuild. Anyone have the link to it ? Have the T-Club DVD but seems to lack some details. Thanks for any response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:05 am:

I did a quick search on Google and nothing jumped out at me, but maybe you'll find something useful:

https://www.google.com/search?q=steering+column+rebuild+mtfca&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS73 7US737&oq=steering+co&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0l4.4191j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=U TF-8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Royce Petersen posted a series of pictures showing his rebuild just a few months back. Check the 2016 forum from August on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Johnson on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Thanks for the help. Found 2017 forum # 41 very detailed with pictures replacing gas and spark rods. This appears to be a bigger task than wanted but this will help greatly. Appreciate people using the forum to share knowledge and great tips

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration