OT - last run at the hill climb in Lincoln, NE. 30.3 mph 16.3 seconds on 1/10th mile hill

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - last run at the hill climb in Lincoln, NE. 30.3 mph 16.3 seconds on 1/10th mile hill
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

A beautiful day, and many racers and speedsters made fast times at the Speedster Reunion hill climb. I suspect we won the 1907 and six cylinder divisions.... :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1llqdqxc5n42l3l/Video%20Jun%2023%2C%204%2050%2024%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Woohoo! The Model K Gentleman's Roadster prevails!
Wha? You was rippin' on that K? Oy.
Hehehe!
Dern it. Both my phone and my browser are giving me the finger right now with your video. Dern it. I'll sort it.
Look how young you look in that helmet and goggles! Covers a fella's grey hair.
If one would turn that pic into old timey black and white pic, without the tee/polo shirt, no one would ever know it wasn't authentic from 110 years ago.

Mr Heyen
This OK Rob?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Bump to get rid of the spam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 06:24 pm:

It was a great day and to see this
Model K in person was fabulous
This thing is a beast the steering wheel is taller than most people. Today to see how easy it started the dyno was impressive. My #77 race car had to struggle a bit to get it rolling

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration