Car Turns 100 Party

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Car Turns 100 Party
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I am heading to my good friend Bobs
Model T Party tomorrow. He has a nice
1917 Touring and its turning 100. I will take some pictures and load them up on Monday. It is located in the FARMLAND
Of NJ. ( yes there's still Farms in NJ )
Bob has owned the car since 1958. He's in his 80s and still going strong buy owning and still maintaining a 600 Acre Farm. Truly a good man.
Cheers,
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Nice to hear guys like that going strong. Gives us all hope! Tell his car happy birthday! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Tim
Will do thanks
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Bump to get rid of the spam

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration