FJ - I will take two aspirin & some bedrest please ...... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - I will take two aspirin & some bedrest please ...... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

The outbreak of drug ads is giving me blurred vision - an even less span of attention - irritability .....

I am going to take two aspirin and check back tomorrow ......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Nebelsky on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

Can't this person be blocked?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

Does anyone know Chris's email address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 04:38 pm:

Just PM him if you haven't already, he'll see it.

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=chrisb-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Mark, I found his email address in my email history and emailed him.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration