Has anybody been driving in the heat wave?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Has anybody been driving in the heat wave?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

There are always discussions about old vs new, flat tube vs round tube and water pumps, was wondering if anybody in the southwest has been driving where the temps have been close to 120*? A guy I know that drives a tractor trailer told me it was 117* when he was in Arizona last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Sounds like good radiator and pump weather. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Kile ....San Jose CA on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

I drove my '24 last week, it was only 106 here in San Jose

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

It has been so hot in Redding, Ca, that I saw a jack rabbit carrying a jug of water and small tree for shade.
That tells you that it is hot. Oh I just checked the shade on my front porch and at 10 minutes till 6 it was 107 and that as I said in the shade facing east!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gale Bray on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

The heat is driving me crazy....does that count?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

I had an English couple riding with me on 105 degree windy day. He said it was like riding in a fan forced oven!!!

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration